Medical Cannabis/CBD Business
Top Graduates are Awarded
with a Full-Time Job
Get the Skills to be an Expert in a Trend-Setting Business
Welcome to Releaf Social Enterprise’s Medical Cannabis/CBD Business program which enables students to become responsible patients and employees, educated voters, prepared advocates and able business owners.
Whether you’re looking to find a job, begin a career, start a business or invest in one, students who complete this program will have a better understanding of the needs and concerns of patients and consumers, and a solid grasp on the overall business behind the plant. The program is designed to offer ways to engage in this emerging new industry and get you prepared for the risks and responsibilities you will face.
History & Czech/EU Laws
Understand your rights, responsibilities & regulatory issues
Learn best practices for starting any cannabis business, maintaining good operations & employee relations
Discover the action on the front lines of working with patients & consumers
Science & Economics
Communicate the research and debunk the myths with facts
Extracts & Topicals
Explore the extraction process & different methods of ingestion such as cooking, topicals, and vaporization
Advocacy & Action
Learn how to advocate for your business, and work with your local government & community
About the Course
We are the leaders in the field having our roots developed in Humbold County, California back in the 90’s. We have grown to become doctors and researchers in the field.
The Medical Cannabis/CBD Business Course covers the following over 5 days:
- Politics and History of Cannabis/CBD
- Czech and EU Laws
- Business Management
- Patient Relations
- Horticulure 1: Growing Safely and Responsibly
- Horticulture 2: Going Commercial – New topics include seed germination, clone/cutting production, and examples of automatic systems and CO2 systems. This class takes your grow to a larger scale, or commercial cultivation, and offers tips and tricks to maximize your productivity.
- Methods of Ingestion 1: Extracts and Vaporization
- Methods of Ingestion 2: How to Cook at Home
- Methods of Ingestion: Topical Applications
- Dispensary and Business Operations
- Procurement and Allocation
- Intellectual Property
- Understanding Your Rights
20 total hours
Location: CA Institute – Marešova 12, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic
The successful candidate has completed 20 coursework hours consisting of all of the assignments, quizzes, projects, tasks, and final exam/presentation at a grade of 70% or higher in order to receive this certificate at one of the following grades:
90%-100% Grade of A – Outstanding in all course modules and displayed superior class management and practical teaching skills.
80%-89% Grade of B – Excelled in all tasks and displayed sufficient class management and practical teaching skills.
70%-79% Grade of Pass – Satisfactory performance but would benefit from additional mentoring by an experienced instructor.
An Attendee certificate is issued to candidates who have unsatisfactorily met the criteria in any or all assessed components, but was present for the entire course.
- Course fee
- Job placement assistance
- Assistance with finding permanent accommodation during the course
- Complete access to CA Institute facilities
Tuition DOES NOT Include:
- Course materials
- Accommodation and meals
- Personal expenses
- Travel to and from the course
- Visa, if needed (CA Institute cannot provide student visas)
- Airport pickup
- Medical Insurance (CA Institute can recommend medical insurance)
- Work permits, permanent residency and long term visas
Tuition for September 2020
Includes all course material and additional course fees including certificates and transfers
Sign up before July 15th and get your full package for